Fire Mishap in PGI’s Nehru hospital, all patients evacuated safely

Chandigarh: In wee hours of today, fire broke out in PGI’s Nehru Hospital here at Chandigarh. After the news of fire, many fire brigade vehicles reached the spot to extinguish the fire.

Sanjeev Kohli from Hospital Civil department said “we received information that a fire has broken out on the first floor of Nehru Hospital. We immediately reached the spot and the situation is now under control. All patients were evacuated safely from the spot and there is no loss of life.”

As per report, the fire first erupted in computer room and later spread to other areas. The cause behind the fire is yet to ascertain. The administration worked immediately and no loss of life has been reported so far. Nehru hospital is situated in the premises of PGI Chandigarh.


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button